PROJECTS OCT - DEC 2018
A bathroom refurbishment was on the cards for this customer. Our surveyor discussed all of the options available to the customer and then provided them with a 3d rendering using our 'Articad' drawing software. This allowed the customer to see first hand what their proposed ideas would look like.
We removed the existing, plastered the walls. Installed a new shower bath and screen, vanity units, lighting and tiling.
Another returning customer who had their bathroom refurbish previously, this time it was the kitchen which had a complete make over. Work involved strip out of the existing, removal of a section of wall and installation of steel work to structural engineers calculations to meet building control approval. The floor was removed and a new level screed laid. The services were 2st fix in the new locations and the Howdens Kitchen installed to the customers design. Finished off with glass splash backs, tiled floors and LED lighting.
October saw us weathering in our development over at Scholar Green. The roof was installed to the new extensions. This included stripping off of the old, installing steel work the structural engineers calculations and the new large front dormer.
Working for Unitas (Stoke-On-Trent Councils maintenance company) we were tasked with repairing some damaged brick work to the rear of Blurton Community Centre. This job was carefully orchestrated due to the location and adjacent school access. We removed the remaining brick on edge copings and other damaged brick work. Laying new brick on edge and replacing the damaged facing brick.
Working for Unitas (Stoke-On-Trent Councils maintenance company) we were tasked with an emergency repair to the front entrance of Dimensions Leisure Centre. Work involved setting up a safe site compound, removing the damaged and raised cobble stones. The sub base was replaced and compacted followed by re-bedding and replacement of the cobbles. The complete area was then pointed to finish.
This bathroom was refreshed with new tiling, toilet, basin and shower enclosure. The old suite was removed and disposed of and the walls plastered, 1st fixing for the new locations was carried out before the walls were tiled in a matt white tile with mosaic border. Flooring and an extractor fan finished the room off.